The best way to sell is not to sell, but to care!
- While working for GE Capital I have developed a number of other skills.
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Adobe Acrobat.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Goal-orientated and ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility, strategic problem solver with good time management skills.
- Good project management and team building skills.
- Good command over spoken and written communication in English, Romanian.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a simple and accurate manner.
- Sound judgment.
- Client care skills.
- Can analyse large amounts of information.
- Possessing sound commercial acumen.
An intelligent, well-presented and talented, experienced lawyer with solid qualifications and comprehensive skill-set, underpinned by work experience in environments demanding self-motivation and focused approach. A quick learner who can quickly absorb new situations and can communicate clearly and effectively with both legal professionals and members of the public. Quick and willing to assimilate and apply new work procedures. Familiar with a wide range of IT applications combined with high standards of numeric and literacy. Constantly focused on resolving legal issues and always looking for ways to improve and evolve processes. While studying at university I was hardworking, adaptable and resourceful, the course required me to be versatile and equipped me with several essentials skills such as communication presentation and general skills, which are transferable to any environment. Presently looking for an in-house legal position that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is also diverse and challenging.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLSLitigation, Mediation, Arbitration and Alternative Disputes Resolution Risk management Estate Planning Commercial Law Banking Law Employment mediation Conveyancing Immigration Law Family Law Education Law Elderly law/Rest homes
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
New Zealand Law Society
Stepping Up foundation for practising on own account march 2019
Admission as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland Australia
Practicing Certificate NZ Law Society
Admission as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Institute of Professional Legal Studies
Completed Law Professionals Course – October 2013
Auckland University of Technology
Certificate in Proficiency in Property Law –AUT 2011 Certificate in Proficiency in Criminal Law-AUT 2012 Certificate in Proficiency in Law of Contracts-AUT 2012 Certificate in Proficiency in Judicial Review-AUT 2012 Certificate in Proficiency in Law and the constitution-AUT 2012
Vasile Goldis University, Romania
Masters of Law-Organized Crime and the Strategy of Anti-Drug International Unit , Romania
Vasile Goldis University, Romania / Police Academy Alexandru Ioan Cuza, Bucuresti, Romania
Bachelor of Law, Police Academy, Romania